Primary School’s Sport Funding
Schools must use Sports Premium funding to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport you offer.
It should be used to:
- develop or add to the PE and sport activities that your school already offers
- build capacity and capability within the school to ensure that improvements made now will benefit pupils joining the school in future years
There are 5 key indicators that schools should expect to see improvement across:
- the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity
- the profile of PE and sport is raised across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement
- increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- increased participation in competitive sport
Our school Sports Premium for 2017-18 will be £16,000 and an additional payment of £10 per pupil.